Our business is based upon client service and satisfaction. We specialise in offering a complete wine packaging solution to the premium boutique end of the market covering all aspects of the process, from bulk wine arrival to finished goods distribution.
We operate one filling line that runs at approximately 2700 bottles per hour and have tank storage capacity on site utilising a combination of storage vessels for approximately 130Kl. Along with providing pre and post bottling analytical services, we have also developed a niche in the filling and labelling of large format bottles including 1.5, 3 and 6 litre bottles.
A full range of generic dry goods are also available to purchase based on our relationships with our suppliers and this has enabled us to negotiate buying discounts which ultimately is passed to the customers.
- Bulk wine unloading
- General pre-bottling wine preparation (SO2, CO2 and D.O. adjustments and basic wine additions)
- On line bottling filtration (as required)
- Cork and screw cap application, including 31.5mm screw capping
- Pre and post bottling wine analysis (as required)
- On line Quality Assurance
- Bottling coverage from 375ml, 750ml, 1.5ml, 3 and 6 litre formats
- Self-adhesive label application with four station capacity
- Variety of applications including: neck tags, front and back labels, medal application and wrap around labels
- Proprietary bottles that require orientation and alignment
- Stand up and laydown cartons in 6 pack and 12 pack configurations
- Barcode label application and a range of options for ink-jetting cartons
We operate one GAI bottling line supplied and commissioned by Viniquip International. The line utilises low vacuum filling technology and is equipped to run both cork mouth and screw cap finishes, including 31.5mm screw cap finishes. The bottling line has been refined and adapted over the years to accommodate a variety of bottle moulds and sizes including Amcor and ACI manufactured glass and imported glass from our business synergies with San Miguel Yamamura.
The bottling line is also equipped with a bottle washer which not only assists with the label application but also ensures that each bottle looks its best.
The bottling line is supplied by insulated stainless steel tanks ranging from 1,000 litres to 20,000 litres. The combined capacity of our tank farm is approximately 130,000 litres.
In addition to bottling large format bottles, we also specialise in wax sealing bottles with two dedicated waxing machines and have many years of experience in hand waxing smaller batches with custom colours.